About Me

My photo
Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
Join me on my eternal quest to find the easiest way to lose weight!

Thursday, 19 March 2015

Day Two

I’m really pleased that yesterday – foodwise – was crap-free. I’m aiming for the same today. I’m also aiming to go Diet Coke-free today, too. I think that is probably my biggest vice, and therefore, the hardest thing for me to give up.




I’ve been reading http://www.100-healthy-days.com/ which is a blog I saw featured in Women’s Health magazine. As I said yesterday, I have 121 days until my summer holiday. I also have the school prom at the start of July. That’s my target. I want to be a size I’m happy with by then. I’m taking inspiration from Sophie’s blog, and I’m aiming for clean eating and drinking and lots and lots of exercise between then and now. I can do this. I have to do this!




So today’s challenges: no Diet Coke, eat clean all day. Food wise I should be fine, until I get home tonight. Unfortunately, I have parents evening and then a PT session so I won’t be home until after 9pm. During the day I’ll be fine as I’ve got a packed lunch and a few nuts to snack on, but I’m guessing by 9pm I’m going to be ravenous and the urge to grab whatever is there will be overwhelming. However, I’m hoping Craig (my PT) will have worked me so hard I won’t want to ruin it all.




Wish me luck…




No comments:

Post a Comment