About Me

My photo
Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
Join me on my eternal quest to find the easiest way to lose weight!

Thursday, 19 March 2015

My Promise to Me

Yesterday, I wrote this....


Today, I am starting a new blog to record details of my weight loss/fitness journey in the hope that maintaining it will also help me to stay committed to losing weight and getting fitter.


I don't know if I'll get any followers - to be honest, I'm not really sure how that happens, but I hope there'll be someone out there who wants to join me on my journey; it would be fun to have someone else come along for the ride.


So, this is it. Day One. I have two dress sizes and 35lbs to drop. I want to be fit. I want to be healthy. I want my knees not to hurt anymore. I have 122 days until my summer holiday. That's my target.


Wish me luck xx

No comments:

Post a Comment